Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

And I guess they can

In case you missed it in UCLA Today:
=====

What is this new tax that will affect UCLA’s budget?
 
Under a plan devised by the UC Office of the President (OP), campuses will retain more non-state revenue, such as tuition and research overhead costs. But, in exchange, UCLA and the other campuses will have to pay a tax to support UC systemwide operations and programs. The bottom line is this: The fee that UCLA will pay this year exceeds the new revenue the campus would receive by $50 million. It’s a tax on our operations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit
the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough men
and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy
I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.
My weblog ... weightloss blogs